This isn't the same kinda "what do you look for in a guy" kind of question.
I'm a 16 year old white guy, and I've always wondered what it was like
to have a real girlfriend. I mean, I've had cyber-girlfriends and little
"elementary school, passing notes" girlfriends a while back, but I've
grown up through middle and high school without a real girlfriend that I
can talk to in person and go on dates with.
So, my question is, rather than "what you want in a guy", what would the
guy of your dreams look like if he walked past you in the hallway at
school between classes?
Would he be tall, short, skinny, fat, fun-looking, laid-back looking, etc.? Give me full details please.
I'm tired of people telling me to "be myself, they'll come around."
Apparently being myself isn't working because no one is coming around. I
want to be the person other people want me to be now.
So, girls, if you saw me walk by you at school, what would I look like, sound like, etc.?
Title : This isn't the same kinda "what do you look for in a guy
Description : This isn't the same kinda "what do you look for in a guy" kind of question. I'm a 16 year old white guy, and I've a...