So over the summer I was a complete idiot and used my step-cousins
razor. I am a dude obviously and my step-cousin is a girl. I used it to
shave my pubic hair. A little bit later it started to get itchey so it
was non stop scratching. Also I cut my thumb on it and the bottom of the
shaft of my dick. Now all this time has passed not telling anyone. So I
have gotten little bumps on my sack and it feels a little bit like I
have a little circle at the end of my ball. So do I need a doctor. P.S.
don't be some kid going. OMG DUDE GO RIGHT NOW HOLY **** MAN. No I want
someone mature enough
Title : So over the summer I was a complete idiot
Description : So over the summer I was a complete idiot and used my step-cousins razor. I am a dude obviously and my step-cousin is a girl. I used it to ...