So we recently broke up for a countless of reasons. She broke up with
me. Well first off, I'm going abroad to study in less than a year and
she doesn't think she can hold a long distance relationship. 2.she
thinks I'm putting too much pressure on her because I have her too many
rules, such as no alcohol,no riding motorcycles... 3.i get jealous very
easily and she thinks that I don't trust her. Anyways,these are most of
the main reasons we broke up,and we are good friends now,like going to
the movies,dine together,.... Is there any way I can get her back? I am
devastated.never have I met a girl who broke my heart so deep.weve split
for about a month and 3weeks. How can I get her back? She thinks if I
keep wanting her back,it just gives her too much pressure.
Title : So we recently broke up for a countless of reasons
Description : So we recently broke up for a countless of reasons. She broke up with me. Well first off, I'm going abroad to study in less than a year...